Dr. Lakshmi Gordon MD Patient Reviews

November 6th, 2013
Went in to finally get birth control she refused to put in the IUD like I had been wanting getting done after discussing with my primary. She said she didn't believe in it and proceeded to put me on another form of birth control which is not really suited to my needs.. Taking my business elsewhere. Also wait time to get an appointment is horrendous.

February 11th, 2011
It is nearly impossible to get an appointment sometimes. This is especially an issue if you have a pressing issue that needs to be addressed promptly. I have waited so long before that I had to reschedule my appointment, and yes, rechedule it for a month or two later. Sometimes when I call to make a regular appointment it is a couple of months before I can be seen. Most of the office staff is great, but when it comes to billing and insurance they can be quite rude, even when it is their own mistake causing the issue. However, Dr. Gordon is a fantastic doctor. She is concerned and develops a relationship with her patients. She took very good care of me during my pregnancy. I regret that I have to find a new doctor due to the long waits and their inability to schedule appointments for me in a timely manner.

December 24th, 2010
Great office and nice staff.

December 20th, 2010
Listened to me during my appt, and treated me with respect.

October 10th, 2010
leave ya for dead
I went to this dr for a pap smear, and 1 yr later called the office and expressed lots of parylyzing pain, they sent me for an ultrasound that showed there was a lil something there, 2 wks later i am bleeding black blood and called the office and was told i was having a bad period, I was 31, had 3 kids, been in the army and not a whiner, i explained the pain was intense, she said nothing is wrong just bad period..the next nite i went into shock, my husband carried me to the hospital.I had a tubal pregnancy that had burst days prior and had to have emergency surgery. Dr Gordon did the surgery and then proceeded to tell my mother and husband that i had so much infection i would have died that day, Yeah thanks to her awful staff...A girl i work with said she called her dr and told her she didnt feel her baby moving (she was 5 mths preggo) she called their office and was told everything was fine, come in in 2 days, she went in and her baby had died, another one of dr gordons disasters

August 9th, 2009
good doc but sometimes is questionable
dr. gordon is a really good doctor but sometimes when i have questions she doesnt have the answers!