A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lakshmi Hanasoge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lakshmi Hanasoge is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lakshmi Hanasoge, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanasoge graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hanasoge has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lakshmi Hanasoge BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lakshmi Hanasoge practice?
- Dr. Lakshmi Hanasoge has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lakshmi Hanasoge practices Pediatrics near Garden City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, MI and Dearborn Heights, MI.
See Garden City Pediatricians.