A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. LAKSHMI HANASOGE:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. LAKSHMI HANASOGE is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. LAKSHMI HANASOGE, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. HANASOGE graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir.
Dr. HANASOGE has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. HANASOGE accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 15 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. LAKSHMI HANASOGE practice?
Dr. LAKSHMI HANASOGE practices Pediatrics near Garden City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, MI and Vincentown, NJ.
See Garden City Pediatricians.