A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lakshmi Kantamneni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lakshmi Kantamneni is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kantamneni graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Kantamneni has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hennepin County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lakshmi Sai Kantamneni MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Lakshmi S. Kantamneni practice?
- Dr. Lakshmi Kantamneni has 1 office location.
- Dr. Lakshmi Kantamneni practices Anesthesiology near Robbinsdale, MN.