A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lakshmi Kaza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lakshmi Kaza is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lakshmi Kaza, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaza graduated from Guntur Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaza has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lakshmi Ps Kaza BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lakshmi P. Kaza practice?
- Dr. Lakshmi Kaza has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lakshmi Kaza practices Pediatrics near Farmington Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bingham Farms, MI and Royal Oak, MI.