Dr. Lakshmi E Kona MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, and General Practice.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lakshmi Kona:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lakshmi Kona, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kona graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kona has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Hospital
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kona accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance