A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lakshmi Kona:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lakshmi Kona, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Kona graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Kona has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- Winchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lakshmi E Kona MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lakshmi E. Kona practice?
- Dr. Lakshmi Kona has 1 office location.
Dr. Lakshmi Kona practices Internal Medicine near Hanscom Afb, MA.
See Hanscom Afb Internists.