A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lakshmi Krishnamurthi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lakshmi Krishnamurthi, Endocrinologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lakshmi Krishnamurthi, BS, FACE, MBBS is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Krishnamurthi graduated from Thanjavur Medical College.
Dr. Krishnamurthi has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lakshmi Krishnamurthi BS, FACE, and MBBS is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Lakshmi Krishnamurthi practice?
- Dr. Lakshmi Krishnamurthi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lakshmi Krishnamurthi practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Endocrinologists.