Dr. Lakshmi Moorthy Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Lakshmi Moorthy?

6 Ratings with 1 Comment

June 20th, 2017

I actually never had the opportunity to meet the doctor. After 3 months of waiting for my daughter's appointment, I called the office to ask for directions and learned that my appointment had been canceled, that the doctor was on leave and nobody notified me. I spoke with the supervisor, who was rude at the beginning of the conversation. After she realizes that it was their mistake, she change her attitude and tried to find me a new appointment with an infectious disease doctor from the same office. Our original appointment was with Dr. Moorthy, a pediatric rheumatologist which is what my daughter needs. I lost a precious time to improve her health. I am extremely disappointed and angry. Very unprofessional and careless!

March 30th, 2017