Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lakshmi Naidu
Dr. Lakshmi Naidu, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Lexington, KY. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Naidu is affiliated with Saint Joseph Hospital, Mary Chiles Hospital and UK HealthCare Good Samaritan Hospital. Dr. Naidu has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Lakshmi Naidu has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Lakshmi Naidu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, KY.
Dr. Barry Purdom
Lexington, KY 0 mi45
Dr. Quentin Murray
Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Lexington, KY 0 mi11
Dr. Gerry Bernardo
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Lexington, KY 0 mi26