A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lakshmi Nandiwada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lakshmi Nandiwada is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lakshmi Nandiwada, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nandiwada graduated from Guntur Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Nandiwada has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Centrastate Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lakshmi Premanand Nandiwada MD, MBBS, and BS is a female Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lakshmi P. Nandiwada practice?
- Dr. Lakshmi Nandiwada has 1 office location.
- Dr. Lakshmi Nandiwada practices Pediatrics, Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Manalapan, NJ.