A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lakshmi Nandiwada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lakshmi Nandiwada is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lakshmi Nandiwada, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nandiwada graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Nandiwada has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Centrastate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lakshmi P Nandiwada BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lakshmi P. Nandiwada practice?
- Dr. Lakshmi Nandiwada has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lakshmi Nandiwada practices Pediatrics near Manalapan, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Somerville, NJ and Flemington, NJ.