Dr. Lakshmi Nandiwada MD, BS, MBBS Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 28th, 2017
Excellent doctor
I have been coming to Dr. Nandiwada for 10 years with all of my children. She is such a wonderful doctor. Her dedication to my children's health is wonderful. The time she spends with them during a well visit is unlike any other doctor. I highly recommend her. Dr,. Nandiwada's staff is so helpful and amazing. Much thanks

February 22nd, 2014
UNHAPPY MOTHER
I find it hard to believe that Dr. Nandi would get any good reviews. I agree with stay away motto. The staff is totally unprofessional with the exception of 3. Meryl is only interested in texting and smoking. Angel has the worst mouth I have ever heard dropping the F Bombs quite frequently. Stephanie was lazy, caddy and rude. Dr. Nandi is arrogant and has no warmth to her. I have seen her belittle CERTAIN staff members and others she would let get away with anything. I feel she was the same was with her patiences. I treated with her for well over a year. I thought she would grow onme and my children but that never happened. By the second misdiagnosis I knew we had enough! We left and never looked back.

October 23rd, 2012
Dr.Lakshmi is a very good pediatrician. I recommend her to all my friends who have kids.

September 11th, 2012
she is the absolute best
Dr. Nandi is the best doctor i have ever been to. i am now 19 years old and continue to go to her. every time i go in i am taken care of and everyone in the office makes sure the visit went well. i love Dr. Nandiwada and everything she does and how much she cares!

September 7th, 2012
Dr. Nandi is a wonderful doctor who is very caring and truly concerned about my children's well being. She is a great diagnostician which I think is very important for a pediatrician. Her office staff is friendly and very helpful. I would definitely recommend Dr. Nandi to anyone who is looking for an amazing doctor for their children!!!

August 31st, 2012
Dr. Nandi is wonderful!
I have been taking my kids to Dr. Nandi for the past 15 years. She is an excellent doctor not only because she is thorough and caring but also because she tries to teach healthy growing and healthy life choices. She takes time to explain everything so that everyone can understand. My kids actually get excited to see her.

June 17th, 2010
Dr. Nandi is a great doctor. She is a doctor to all my children. Only problem is, one billing staff member, at the front desk, very snotty and miserable male. There was an issue with my insurance, was not billed correctly, He was very demanding of pay, while I was with my sick child. That was not the first time. Doctor will lose clients that way...Needs to be more professional...

November 30th, 2009