Internist, Cardiologist (heart)

by Mike on Apr 14th, 2015

I've been to numerous MD's over my life. I trust Dr. Nara not only with my heart, but my life and families lives. He is well liked in the area and well respected. Yes, it takes awhile to get into see him when you have an appointment, but that shows he is well respected by the number of patients he has! He can be a bit gruff and unemotional at times, but he cares more about his patients than most other MD's combined. He has a lot of people who rely on him throughout the area. He doesn't have time to dally around. Go see him....you will be pleasantly surprised.

Mar 12th, 2015

I have been visiting Dr. Nara for 7 years. He is not only a consummate professional, he cares more for his patients than any MD I have known.

Mrs. show details Mrs.
by Billie on Aug 1st, 2014

I have gone to Dr. Nara for about 10 years. I used to trust him and thought he was very caring, not very talkative, but caring. Something happened these past 6-8 month. He and Dr. John are short and unpleasant, suddenly Dr. Nara and his staff are limited in what they can prescribe, the same with blood work. He can only do Cholesterol blood work now. My husbands latest appointment has been cancelled suddenly, he cannot be seen until September, which is 2 months late. No one will tell you anything, but something is not right. There is no other cardiologist in this immediate area, I can't afford to travel out of town.

Dr. Nara is AWESOME!!!! show details Dr. Nara is AWESOME!!!!
Oct 29th, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. Nara for almost 5 years. I gave up a Cardiologist in Greenville, NC to be his patient! He may be short, quick and to the point...he truly cares very deeply about ALL of his patients. Of the people I know who see him? He is well liked and well respected. I would highly recommend Dr. Nara.

Go Somewhere Else show details Go Somewhere Else
Aug 9th, 2012

I wonder if Dr. Nara is aware of the level of incompetence of his staff. A year ago, I was suppose to have a 24 hour halter monitor put on I was told that someone would call me to make arrangements. After not hearing from anyone for a month I called the office and they told me they reviewed the doctor's note of my office visit and it was not ordered. So when I go in Dr. John asked me if I had it done and I told him what I was told by the staff and he showed me where he had written it in my chart, CLEARLY written. I finally get it done and his staff didn't even know how to connect the telemetry leads. Unbelievable. Today the day before my one year follow up they called me and informed me that there is a problem and I would have to reschedule in 1 1/2 months. PLEASE IF YOU HAVE A HEART PROBLEM GO SEE ANOTHER CARDIOLOGIST.!!!! THE MEDICAL TECHS AND NURSING STAFF HERE SUCK go somewhere else.