Internists, Cardiologist (heart)

Cardiovascular Center Pa
231 Memorial Dr
Jacksonville, NC 28546
910-455-7001
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  Dr. Nara is AWESOME!!!!  |  show details
Oct 29th, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. Nara for almost 5 years. I gave up a Cardiologist in Greenville, NC to be his patient! He may be short, quick and to the point...he truly cares very deeply about ALL of his patients. Of the people I know who see him? He is well liked and well respected. I would highly recommend Dr. Nara.

|  Wow, I should have listened and stayed away  |  show details
Jul 2nd, 2013

I went in for my appt a half hour early for new patient paperwork, I still waited over 90 minutes to be called in the back and then another 20 minutes for the dr. He spent more time on the computer (including billing for services he hadnt yet performed)...asked me some questions but pretty much discounted or cared very little to my responses. The only thing he did was listen to my chest for 2 deep breaths and take my blood pressure. But according to billing he gave a complete exam. I will be seeing another Dr. and reporting him to the insurance company.

|  Go Somewhere Else  |  show details
Aug 9th, 2012

I wonder if Dr. Nara is aware of the level of incompetence of his staff. A year ago, I was suppose to have a 24 hour halter monitor put on I was told that someone would call me to make arrangements. After not hearing from anyone for a month I called the office and they told me they reviewed the doctor's note of my office visit and it was not ordered. So when I go in Dr. John asked me if I had it done and I told him what I was told by the staff and he showed me where he had written it in my chart, CLEARLY written. I finally get it done and his staff didn't even know how to connect the telemetry leads. Unbelievable. Today the day before my one year follow up they called me and informed me that there is a problem and I would have to reschedule in 1 1/2 months. PLEASE IF YOU HAVE A HEART PROBLEM GO SEE ANOTHER CARDIOLOGIST.!!!! THE MEDICAL TECHS AND NURSING STAFF HERE SUCK go somewhere else.

|  Very good cardiologist  |  show details
by 2Wired4U on Jun 10th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr Narasimhan is the best cardiology in this area. When my mother was living down here with us he is the doctor we took her to for her pacemaker and cardiology check-ups. She adored him and he has such a gentle manner with the elderly, well actually anyone - but he knows how to treat the elderly with high respect. I recommend this doctor if you have a parent that needs a cardiologist, or even yourself. He has a wonderful staff of helpful individuals too.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  This Doctor is a 100 Star Rating!!!!!!!!!  |  show details
by marwahr on May 21st, 2008 on kudzu.com

If ever you need a compassionate cardiologist, Dr Nara (as he is known) has to be the best one in Eastern North Carolina. He cares about his patients before collecting that all mightly dollar. Sure he wants paid, but he doesn't hold you back from him seeing you because you might not have your full co-pay that day of your appt. This man will one day fill a spot in heaven that hsa already been reserved ... he's a true doctor and truly cares about helping people in need.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com