Dr. Lakshmi Narayana Padala MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Lecanto, FL

May 23rd, 2017
Attentive
I have multiple issues going on that are complicated to deal with. The treatments for each is contradicted to each other. He very patient and clear in explaining what is going on and how to deal with it. He is very sympathetic to my difficulties in implementing the plans he has as well as other Drs. He does not push drugs. He is proactive towards preventative medicine. He does not turn his nose up at alternative medicine in combination with western medicine. I find it a relief to work with him. It was very stressful to have to change Dr s. He has made that transition comforting.

March 9th, 2017
No patient interaction.
I do not care for a doctor who makes an appointment at another doctor for me, without asking my permission first.

November 2nd, 2016
Queen
This is a Dr. Who listens. Doesn't weigh you down with unnecessary tests....caring. The man has feelings....not to mention the girls of the office. Ms. Tiffany the greatest. I have to be around people with personalities with a sense of life....this is the best place to be if your Ill or well he'll keep you that way

September 26th, 2016
Outstanding physician who is kind, compassionate, listens carefully to his patients and explains all problems in a simple and straight forward manner. The entire office staff is superb, extremely caring and very efficient. Citrus County, FL is fortunate to have a physician of his caliber.

June 27th, 2016
caring and explains in plain way i can understand

March 22nd, 2016
Excellent Caring Doctor
Dr. Padala is a very caring, humble and compassionate doctor who is interested in your total well being. There are very few doctors who are like him anymore. I highly recommend him to all!

February 26th, 2016
Never
I was told he treats kids and I took my son there only to be out on high dose of ADHD med twice(which I later learnt is outright malpractice!!!). I realized he is not qualified to see kids,he was just pretending to know something about kids. Many insurance cos are NOT renewing their contracts with this 'doctor'.

September 8th, 2015
He is an excellent physicia

January 19th, 2015
Like the old days...
You know, a time when you called and could actually speak to your doctor? Or your doctor himself called you after you left a message with the nurse. That is what I have experienced during my time as a patient with Dr Padala. He listens really well and explains well too. he has seen me at my best, and has seen me at my worst, and has treated me like a fellow human being both times.

February 10th, 2014
I went to Dr. Padala after my friend recommended me to him. I have found him very friendly and personable. He has excellent bedside manners and is very thorough. I have found a doctor who listens and spends time with me. I will certainly recommend him to anyone.