A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lakshmi Palakurthi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lakshmi Palakurthi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lakshmi Palakurthi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Palakurthi graduated from Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada.
Dr. Palakurthi has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Henry Ford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Palakurthi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lakshmi Palakurthi practice?
Dr. Lakshmi Palakurthi practices Internal Medicine and General Practice near Southgate, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI and Lincoln Park, MI.
See Southgate Internists and Southgate General Practitioners.