A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lakshmi Raman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lakshmi Raman, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Raman graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Raman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lakshmi Raman BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lakshmi Raman practice?
- Dr. Lakshmi Raman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lakshmi Raman practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Minneapolis Pediatricians.