A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lakshmi Seshadri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lakshmi Seshadri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lakshmi Seshadri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Seshadri graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Seshadri has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lakshmi Seshadri MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lakshmi Seshadri practice?
- Dr. Lakshmi Seshadri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lakshmi Seshadri practices Internal Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sugar Land, TX.
See Houston Internists.