A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lakshmi Sivasankar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lakshmi Sivasankar, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lakshmi Sivasankar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Sivasankar graduated from Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Sivasankar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lowell General Hospital
- Saints Memorial Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lakshmi Sivasankar BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lakshmi Sivasankar practice?
- Dr. Lakshmi Sivasankar has 1 office location.
Dr. Lakshmi Sivasankar practices Internal Medicine near Chelmsford, MA.
See Chelmsford Internists.