A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lakshmi Sodagum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lakshmi Sodagum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sodagum graduated from Guntur Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sodagum has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Newton Memorial Hospital
- Hackettstown Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sodagum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans