A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lakshmi Sodagum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lakshmi Sodagum, Nephrologist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lakshmi Sodagum, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sodagum graduated from Guntur Medical College. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sodagum has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Newton Memorial Hospital
- Hackettstown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lakshmi Sodagum MD is a female Nephrologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Lakshmi Sodagum practice?
- Dr. Lakshmi Sodagum has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lakshmi Sodagum practices Nephrology near Hackettstown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newton, NJ and Seattle, WA.
See Hackettstown Nephrologists.