A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lakshmi Swaminathan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lakshmi Swaminathan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Swaminathan graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Swaminathan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Heritage Center-Oakwood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lakshmi Swaminathan MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lakshmi Swaminathan practice?
- Dr. Lakshmi Swaminathan has 1 office location.
Dr. Lakshmi Swaminathan practices Internal Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Internists.