Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lakshmi Srivaths
Dr. Lakshmi Srivaths, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with other offices in Houston, TX and Pineville, LA. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology and Oncology. Dr. Srivaths is affiliated with Ben Taub General Hospital, Huey P. Long Medical Center and Rapides Regional Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Lakshmi Srivaths has the following 3 specialties
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
Dr. Lakshmi Srivaths is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Jennifer Arnold
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Houston, TX 0.01 mi17
Dr. Farida Abid
Pediatrics, Child Neurology
Houston, TX 0.01 mi23
Dr. Gail Demmler
Infectious Disease, Pediatrics
Houston, TX 0.01 mi35