A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lakshmikumar Pillai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lakshmikumar Pillai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pillai
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pillai Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lakshmikumar Pillai, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pillai graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pillai has 4 hospital affiliations:
- West Virginia University Hospitals
- Kenmore Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lakshmikumar Pillai MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lakshmikumar Pillai practice?
- Dr. Lakshmikumar Pillai has 1 office location.
Dr. Lakshmikumar Pillai practices Vascular Surgery near Morgantown, WV.
See Morgantown Surgeons.