A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lakshmimalini Govindan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lakshmimalini Govindan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lakshmimalini Govindan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Govindan graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Govindan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Houlton Regional Hospital
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lakshmimalini Govindan MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 2 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lakshmimalini Govindan practice?
- Dr. Lakshmimalini Govindan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lakshmimalini Govindan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Houlton, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ.
See Houlton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.