A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lakshminarayana Tadimeti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lakshminarayana Tadimeti, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tadimeti graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Tadimeti has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Garden Grove Hospital and Medical Center
- West Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lakshminarayana Narayana Tadimeti MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lakshminarayana N. Tadimeti practice?
- Dr. Lakshminarayana Tadimeti has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lakshminarayana Tadimeti practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Modesto, CA.
See Anaheim Internists, Anaheim Pulmonologists, Anaheim Critical Care Practitioners, and Anaheim Sleep Medicine Doctors.