A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lakshminarayana Tadimeti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lakshminarayana Tadimeti is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tadimeti
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tadimeti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lakshminarayana Tadimeti, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tadimeti graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Tadimeti has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Garden Grove Hospital and Medical Center
- West Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lakshminarayana Narayana Tadimeti MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lakshminarayana N. Tadimeti practice?
- Dr. Lakshminarayana Tadimeti has 1 office location.
Dr. Lakshminarayana Tadimeti practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Internists, Modesto Pulmonologists, Modesto Critical Care Practitioners, and Modesto Sleep Medicine Doctors.