Internists, Gastroenterologist (digestive)

Gastroenterology Associates
6410 W Gulf To Lake Hwy
Crystal River, FL 34429
352-563-2450
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

|  show details
by Diana Brevan on Oct 17th, 2013

Dr Reddi, He is a Specialist whom really cares many may not understand him due to his lang. barrio with each appointment he sits and studies your case at the computer he does not move further until he studies it very well. and He cares for you completely as he gives you are check up that is due as well as sends you for your upper or lower exams that you do at the surgery center in Inverness to make sure all is well within you. To have a good doctor just as Dr Reddi you really need to be prepared and to have understanding of him many wants to go to a Dr office and go in and come out quick there are times to have a good Dr especially someone with lang. barrier we need to be patient He has healed me like there is no tomorrow I came to him as a Chronic Pain patient that had so much multiply pain today I see a good dietician I am currently on a purred diet due to my health and I am on my way and ok because He has given me the influence to do so. The only thing I see that is weak here is the medication list Please always have your medication list handy and ready for each appointment and yes even His own and the MG and the way it is taken for they will always ask of you what is his MGs or other. But in order for you to see Dr Reddi whom has saved my life from this Chronic battles I face with the organs You Really Need Patience if you do not have complete patience he is not the doc for you. God Bless You and I Pray that each of your health and healing will Prosper and through the Lords stripes You are Healed!

|  negligent  |  show details
May 25th, 2009

Dr. Reddi fails to offer patients help. He prejudges his patients. He has difficulty communicating and is 90% incoherent. He has an extremely poor bedside manner

|  Good care, why does everything take two weeks?  |  show details
Oct 8th, 2008

We were referred to Dr. Reddi by our primary care doctor after my sister began having stomach problems. Overall, we are satisfied with Dr. Reddi's care, but even knowing that sometimes multiple causes of distress must be ruled out first, we don't understand why it always seems to take two weeks to get the results of testing. It has been eight weeks since she began having symptoms, and we're probably still going to be waiting another one to three before figuring out what is wrong. That is a long time to be sick and unable to eat!