Dr. Lal Bhagchandani MD Patient Reviews

• Pulmonary Disease Margate, FL

2.1

July 6th, 2016
Really?????
Worst "Doctor" ever, how an unprofessional office can still be open?, Please DO NOT GO WITH HIM

January 31st, 2016
Dr Lal Bhagchandani is the most unprofessional doctor my families have ever seen. He doesn't take time to explain my family member's condition (the minute he enters the examination room, no more than 2 mins, he wants to leave the room without discussing my family member's condition), seems to me that he doesn't care to listen to our concern and answer them accordingly . He gets impatient and rude when we ask questions, we also felt like he belittled us. I would not recommend him to anyone.

September 12th, 2015
Don't waste your time...
Don't even bother. I have nothing positive to say about this M. D. The worst. Believe me.

October 9th, 2014
crappy doctor
Staff very nice and pleasant.... Dr. Lal not so great. Very short with me during visit.... not a nice man.... Comes off condescending. Needs to improve bedside manner. Being a doctor doesn't make you god (not in this country)... you can still be a crappy doctor which doesn't make you that great. Doesn't seem like he s very ni ce to his staff either. It's a shame because the girls seem nice. Brady or Labi my choice for Pulmnologist next time!

December 9th, 2008
This is the WORST doctor I have ever visited. He literally spent 3 minutes with me, gave me no information and charged $200 for the office visit.