A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lala Cornelius:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lala Cornelius is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cornelius
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cornelius Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lala Cornelius, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cornelius graduated from People's Friendship University Of Russia, Moscow. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Cornelius has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center of Campbell Co
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lala A Cornelius MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lala A. Cornelius practice?
- Dr. Lala Cornelius has 1 office location.
Dr. Lala Cornelius practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Denver, CO.
See Denver Internists, Denver Hematologists, and Denver Oncologists.