A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lala Cornelius:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lala Cornelius is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cornelius
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cornelius Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lala Cornelius, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cornelius graduated from People's Friendship University Of Russia, Moscow. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Cornelius has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center of Campbell Co
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lala A Cornelius MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lala A. Cornelius practice?
- Dr. Lala Cornelius has 1 office location.
Dr. Lala Cornelius practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Denver, CO.
See Denver Internists, Denver Hematologists, and Denver Oncologists.