A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. D Perera-Thangaratnam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Perera-Thangaratnam graduated from University Of Peradeniya Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Perera-Thangaratnam has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. D Lalani Perera-Thangaratnam MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. D L. Perera-Thangaratnam practice?
- Dr. D Perera-Thangaratnam has 1 office location.
Dr. D Perera-Thangaratnam practices Anesthesiology near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Anesthesiologists.