A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lalbahadur Nagabhairu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lalbahadur Nagabhairu, Board-certified Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nagabhairu graduated from Guntur Medical College. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Nagabhairu has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital/Waterman
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lalbahadur Srinivas Nagabhairu MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Lalbahadur S. Nagabhairu practice?
- Dr. Lalbahadur Nagabhairu has 6 office locations.
Dr. Lalbahadur Nagabhairu practices Gastroenterology near Tavares, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Summerfield, FL and Lady Lake, FL.
See Tavares Gastroenterologists.