Dr. Lalbahadur Nagabhairu MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 13th, 2017
Good GI doc
Helped find my cancer along with my PCP doctor who went to him for a second opinion. Was seeing another GI doc who didn't seem to know where to go after running "scopes" and then told me that he has no other thoughts.

May 13th, 2017
Highly efficient!
Good doc! Very good approach. Does not jump to unnecessary testing, cool and thoughtful. Good bedside manners. He helped solve a tough condition that went undiagnosed for years by my other GI at Emory. Will recommend highly. Worth the wait to see him.

May 5th, 2017
Efficient
Was a bit worried making our move from Boston to Villages. I have a complicated GI situation that my GI doc at Mass General was helping me with. After hearing a few local Villages friends talk about him, I chose him as my GI provider. He is busy, but very caring, confident and efficient. Took his time to understand my condition and explain how to manage it for the long run. Which is exactly what my GI doc of 20 years told me. He did not order any unnecessary tests, infant discouraged me from a test explaining how he has enough info from my records. Excellent doc, I recommend hm highly

September 23rd, 2016
Mr.
Nice man with thouthtful consideration for your condition. Takes time to explain things to you. He's in no rush.

September 16th, 2016
Nice enough to get you to sign on for a scope, but that's it.. I had complications after being scoped, he did not care. I got an infection.

September 16th, 2016
I am a murse
This is the worst treatment I have ever received. He is very friendly at 1st.. To get ur business. I was perforated, he did not pay attention when I called& said o didn't feel right. Scoped for dollars!

September 14th, 2016
Worst experience of my life
I had an EGD,called the next day with pain, low b/p and weakness he never called me back. Through his nurse I was told to drink lemon H2O w salt n sugar. I had a perforation which became an abscess. He really only cares about $$. More scoping more $$. I spent 30 days in the hospital, nearly list my colon.

August 20th, 2016
Bedside Manner is appalling. Attitude is unprofessional.

July 27th, 2016
This office and doctor are very inefficient. The wait time is consistently over an hour which is unacceptable to me and today we We're told we have to come to come back because the insurance hadn't approved the treatment only to find out this office hadn't submitted all of the lab work! So today's appt was FOR NOTHING! When we expressed our dissatification with this unnecessary appt and that we didn't expect to be charged to Dr. Lal, he got extremely defensive and told us to find another doctor! Accepted no accountability whatsoever!

May 4th, 2016
Great GI
He did two procedures for me. Both times the staff were very polite and professional. I was seen promptly and treated exceptionally well. He came in to review the results with me right away and answered all of my questions. I would highly recommend Dr Lal.

April 9th, 2016
Efficient and caring doctor!

October 24th, 2015
Good doc!
He helped me tremendously. I will always be thankful for finding my problem. I saw a few GI doctors before and was at a point of frustration before I saw him. Not only did he diagnose me with my GI problem, he helped diagnose my MDS that my primary doctor missed.