Dr. Lalendra Sinha Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lalendra Sinha?

Posted on March 17th, 2013

I went to few doctor who couldn't help me out with my condition. Dr Sinha looked at me once and was able to pin point my problem. My new favorite doctor.

Posted on March 17th, 2013

I went to see a foot doctor for a follow up and saw regular doctor. Staff helped me out and Im very happy thank you guys.

Dr Sinha

Posted on March 17th, 2013

I called up the office on the morning to get an appointment to see a doctor. Front desk girls told me to come in and see the doctor. I walked in filled out all the paper work and saw Dr Sinha within 20 min. He prescribed medication for me and send the script to the pharmacy. I was very pleased with my visit. Thank you Dr Sinha.

I won't go back. looking for a new doctor.

Posted on February 15th, 2013

Opens his doors at 9am, lets the waiting room fill up and gets in at 11am to start seeing patients. By the time you get out it's 1pm. Rushes because the waiting room is so full. Sends for unnecessary tests with other offices he owns. If you don't go often, he reprimands you for not coming frequently. Nerve test is 10 minutes in his office, but should be a 45 minute test if done properly. Test is useless, i have asked the person administering it. Said this doctor makes patients do it just to charge insurance companies.

Posted on April 7th, 2016