A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lalima Hoq:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lalima Hoq is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lalima Hoq, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoq graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Hoq has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lalima Anwar Hoq MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lalima A. Hoq practice?
- Dr. Lalima Hoq has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lalima Hoq practices Internal Medicine near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Banning, CA.
See Beverly Hills Internists.