Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lalit Barai
Dr. Lalit Barai, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Baton Rouge, LA, with other offices in Baton Rouge, LA and Baton Rouge, LA. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Barai is affiliated with Summit Hospital, Womans Hospital of Baton Rouge and Our Lady of the Lake Rmc. He speaks English.
Dr. Lalit Barai has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Lalit Barai is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baton Rouge, LA.
Dr. Michael Stuart
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Baton Rouge, LA 0 mi30
Dr. Sandra Grant
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Baton Rouge, LA 0 mi38
Dr. Madeleine Heck
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Baton Rouge, LA 0 mi32