A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lalit Kalra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lalit Kalra, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalra graduated from Veer Surendra Sai Medical College, Burla.
Dr. Kalra has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Prince George's Hospital Center
- St. Petersburg General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lalit Kalra MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lalit Kalra practice?
- Dr. Lalit Kalra has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lalit Kalra practices Internal Medicine near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hyattsville, MD.
See Saint Petersburg Internists.