A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lalit Puri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lalit Puri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Puri
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Puri Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Puri graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Puri has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Skokie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lalit Puri MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lalit Puri practice?
- Dr. Lalit Puri has 1 office location.
Dr. Lalit Puri practices Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Skokie, IL.
See Skokie Surgeons.