A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lalit Puri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lalit Puri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Puri
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Puri Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Puri graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Puri has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Skokie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lalit Puri MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lalit Puri practice?
- Dr. Lalit Puri has 1 office location.
Dr. Lalit Puri practices Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Skokie, IL.
See Skokie Surgeons.