A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lalit Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lalit Shah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lalit Shah, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Shah has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lalit Jayantilal Shah MD is a male Pediatrician, has 49 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lalit J. Shah practice?
- Dr. Lalit Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Lalit Shah practices Pediatrics near Huntington Woods, MI.
See Huntington Woods Pediatricians.