A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lalit Kumar Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lalit Kumar Singh, Assistant Professor of Psychiatry, University of South Alabama, Mobile, AL is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kumar Singh
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kumar Singh Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lalit Kumar Singh, MD, MPH is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar Singh graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Mission's Medical College, Aurangabad.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lalit Kumar Singh MD and MPH is a male Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lalit Kumar Singh practice?
- Dr. Lalit Kumar Singh has 1 office location.
Dr. Lalit Kumar Singh practices Psychiatry near Mobile, AL.
See Mobile Psychiatrists.