A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lalit Vora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vora
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vora Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lalit Vora, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vora graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Vora has 3 hospital affiliations:
- City of Hope National Medical Center
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- Los Angeles Metropolitan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lalit Vora MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Lalit Vora practice?
- Dr. Lalit Vora has 1 office location.
Dr. Lalit Vora practices Diagnostic Radiology near Duarte, CA.
See Duarte Radiologists.