A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lalit Vora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lalit Vora, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vora graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Vora has 3 hospital affiliations:
- City of Hope National Medical Center
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- Los Angeles Metropolitan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lalit Harilal Vora MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Lalit H. Vora practice?
- Dr. Lalit Vora has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lalit Vora practices Diagnostic Radiology near Lancaster, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Duarte, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Lancaster Radiologists.