Good doctor, bad office show details Good doctor, bad office
by Joyce Stith on Mar 20th, 2015

I am very frustrated with this doctor. She asked me for some information, yet I am unable to reach her office by phone. I am always put on hold. I'm about ready to give up on her.

by Wendy in Sarasota on Feb 27th, 2015

I went to this doctor for years. She misdiagnosed my appendix bursting. Thought I was looking for pain pills. Then about 6 months after that I had a mass in my abdomen and she kept sending me home. Once I changed doctors - he found it on my first visit! I was admitted to the hospital the next day. I saw her in the hospital as I was walking around with my IV pole - she didn't say a word to me.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
by Wendy L. on Jan 26th, 2015

Excellent medical professional. Thoughtful, kind and good listener. Best internist I have had in 30 years.

Doctor without any Ideas show details Doctor without any Ideas
Feb 17th, 2012

Friendly office staff, but Doctor without any Ideas. Could not help me. Doctor without personality. Would not recomended this doctor to a friend.

Mar 10th, 2011

She took the time I needed to listen and answer my questions. She examined me thoroughly and explained the diagnosis. Great doctor, will recommended her to others!

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Nov 20th, 2010

Dr. Bhamidipati is a wonderful doctor. She is very kind and spends ample time with me. She is very thorough in her examination.

Great doctor with a great staff show details Great doctor with a great staff
Sep 30th, 2010

This office is wonderful. Everybody treats me like a person--not a number. In addition, they use Relay Health, a computer system that allows me to e-mail the office with questions. I can easily arrange appointments and order prescription refills in this way.

Jul 13th, 2010

I have never had to wait very long to see the Doctor when I had an appointment.She gives ample time to answer my questions and her exams are thorough. The office staff is very cordial and accommodating.

Mar 13th, 2009

Very good with her diagnosis which is very important.