A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lalita Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lalita Gupta is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lalita Gupta, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Gupta has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Doctors Hospital Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lalita Gupta MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lalita Gupta practice?
- Dr. Lalita Gupta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lalita Gupta practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Richardson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Richardson Family Physicians and Richardson Geriatric Doctors.