Dr. Lalita Gupta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lalita Gupta?

Not present for my mother's care

Posted on September 16th, 2016

Dr. Gupta was assigned to my mother's care through Autumn Leaves. It took approximately 10 days for her to see her, and two weeks for her to call me back after requesting a call through 3 different reliable staff at Autumn Leaves. Dr. Gupta said she did not get any messages. Her diagnosis was cursory and, as it turns out, wrong. She was not fully familiar with my mother's history when she called me. Her discharge instructions failed to include a wheelchair or part of the therapy she required. It was just like not having a doctor at all.

Simply the Best!

Posted on February 11th, 2015

A breath of fresh air in the medical profession. Dr. Gupta is a Golden Rule Doctor!

Really bad doctor

Posted on February 24th, 2014

My first impression of the office was very unfavorable. The young lady at the reception desk was about as friendly as a dead fish. I will say the nurse was very caring and professional, as was the young lady I made another appointment with as I was leaving. (After discussing my visit with my husband, he asked why I would want to go back, so I cancelled the appointment.) The doctor seemed to be very uncaring. It was obvious I was in severe pain. She never even examined me - just asked a few questions and sent me for x-rays. After returning to the room, her only suggestion was that I find someone who could give me shots! Wasn't that her job??? I would never return to her nor recommend her to anyone.

She is awful

Posted on February 20th, 2014

Her bedside manner is degrading, she will Absolutely lie to your face. In short, she charged as much as she could to insurance then lied about her faxing a prescription for ? Help??? Lol!

Dr. Lalita Gupta

Posted on April 2nd, 2013

I have visited and consulted with many doctors in the US, UK, Canada, Australia and New Zealand and some other countries (frequent traveler) and I have found Dr. Lalita Gupta as one of the best in her field and as a person.

Posted on November 2nd, 2012

Dr. Gupta is smart and kind. I would and have recommended her to my family members.

VERY HAPPY CAMPER

Posted on December 27th, 2011

THE DOCTOR AND HER STAFF WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND. VERY FRIENDLY. DIDN'T HAVE TO WAIT BUT ABOUT 10 MINUTES TO BE SEEN. VERY, VERY HAPPY WITH OVERALL EXPERIENCE. THIS IS THE OFFICE I AM GOING TO STICK WITH .

Posted on June 17th, 2011

I do wish I didn't have to have her repeat herself so many times. Her englishis not much better than my Hindi.

Posted on September 1st, 2017