A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lalita Sanghi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanghi graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow.
Dr. Sanghi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lalita Sanghi MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Lalita Sanghi practice?
- Dr. Lalita Sanghi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lalita Sanghi practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Allen Park, MI.
See Allen Park Primary Care Doctors and Allen Park General Practitioners.