A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lalita Sanghi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sanghi
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sanghi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanghi graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow.
Dr. Sanghi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lalita Sanghi MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Lalita Sanghi practice?
- Dr. Lalita Sanghi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lalita Sanghi practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Allen Park, MI.
See Allen Park Primary Care Doctors.