A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lalithkumar Solai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lalithkumar Solai is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lalithkumar Solai, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Solai graduated from Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Solai has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- UPMC Passavant
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lalithkumar K Solai MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lalithkumar K. Solai practice?
- Dr. Lalithkumar Solai has 1 office location.
Dr. Lalithkumar Solai practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Psychiatrists.