A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lalithkumar Solai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lalithkumar Solai is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Solai
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Solai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lalithkumar Solai, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Solai graduated from Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Solai has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- UPMC Passavant
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lalithkumar K Solai MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lalithkumar K. Solai practice?
- Dr. Lalithkumar Solai has 1 office location.
Dr. Lalithkumar Solai practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Psychiatrists.