A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lalith Misra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lalith Misra is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Misra
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Misra Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Sleep Disorders
- Tic Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Misra graduated from Des Moines University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lalith Kishore Misra DO and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lalith K. Misra practice?
- Dr. Lalith Misra has 1 office location.
Dr. Lalith Misra practices Psychiatry near Marion, OH.
See Marion Psychiatrists.