A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lalith Misra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lalith Misra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Tic Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Misra graduated from Des Moines University.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Misra accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 7 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lalith K. Misra practice?
Dr. Lalith Misra practices Psychiatry near Marion, OH.
See Marion Psychiatrists.