A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lalith Uragoda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lalith Uragoda is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Uragoda
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Uragoda Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lalith Uragoda, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Uragoda graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Uragoda has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Muhlenberg Community Hospital
- Centura Hlth/Penrose St Francis Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lalith Chrisantha Uragoda MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lalith C. Uragoda practice?
- Dr. Lalith Uragoda has 6 office locations.
Dr. Lalith Uragoda practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Colorado Springs, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO and Belton, MO.
See Colorado Springs Internists, Colorado Springs Pulmonologists, Colorado Springs Critical Care Practitioners, and Colorado Springs Sleep Medicine Doctors.