A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lalith Uragoda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lalith Uragoda is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lalith Uragoda, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Uragoda graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Uragoda has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Muhlenberg Community Hospital
- Colorado Springs Pulmonary Consultants, PC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lalith Chrisantha Uragoda MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lalith C. Uragoda practice?
- Dr. Lalith Uragoda has 5 office locations.
Dr. Lalith Uragoda practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Colorado Springs, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Owensboro, KY and Madisonville, KY.
See Colorado Springs Internists, Colorado Springs Pulmonologists, Colorado Springs Critical Care Practitioners, and Colorado Springs Sleep Medicine Doctors.