A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lalith Uragoda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lalith Uragoda is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Uragoda
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Uragoda Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lalith Uragoda, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Uragoda graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Uragoda has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Muhlenberg Community Hospital
- Centura Hlth/Penrose St Francis Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lalith Chrisantha Uragoda MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lalith C. Uragoda practice?
- Dr. Lalith Uragoda has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lalith Uragoda practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Rapid City, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Independence, MO.
See Rapid City Internists, Rapid City Pulmonologists, Rapid City Critical Care Practitioners, and Rapid City Sleep Medicine Doctors.