Dr. Lalith Uragoda Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lalith Uragoda?

July 30th, 2013

My younger husband recently suffered respiratory failure following a surgery for his cancer. I was nervous about going to this Dr. after reading some of the reviews but our overall experience was great. The office is very nice and comfortable. I felt they were very thorough and Dr. Uragoda took the time to review a lung x-ray and CT scan with us and showed us the images. He gave us a sample inhaler and took care of some other refills needed. We will not hesitate to go back!

April 12th, 2012

Don't do it

Doctor Uragoda was very anxious to give my husband his business card when they met in the hospital. My husband was hospitalized for COPD. We saw Dr Uragoda immediately after my husband was released. Doctor did not care to see him for TWO MONTHS. Had to go to family doc to be treated. After waiting to see Dr Uragoda, he was extremely rude and showed no interest in helping my husband to live with COPD. He said my husband should just give up and go on disability. Had no advice about whether Respiratory Therapy would be helpful. (?) Arrogant. Judgmental. Too busy to be bothered by another's problems. Should have been someone who works alone. DO NOT GO TO THIS UNCARING DOCTOR!!!

August 5th, 2010

CAN'T CALL HIM A DOCTOR!!!

April 5th, 2016