Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lalitha Chalasani
Dr. Lalitha Chalasani, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Baton Rouge, LA. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Chalasani is affiliated with St Elizabeth Hospital, Baton Rouge General-Mid City and Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Lalitha Chalasani has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Lalitha Chalasani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baton Rouge, LA.
Dr. Robin Kilpatrick
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Baton Rouge, LA 0.01 mi28
Dr. Darakhshan Wahid
Baton Rouge, LA 0.01 mi32
Dr. Kalyan Gonugunta
Internal Medicine, Residency
Baton Rouge, LA 0.01 mi4