A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lalitha Durairaj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lalitha Durairaj, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lupus Nephritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Durairaj graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Durairaj has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Coastal Communities Hospital
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Durairaj accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 3 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Humana - 3 plans