A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lalitha Durairaj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lalitha Durairaj is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lalitha Durairaj, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lupus Nephritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Durairaj graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Durairaj has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lalitha Durairaj BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Lalitha Durairaj practice?
- Dr. Lalitha Durairaj has 7 office locations.
Dr. Lalitha Durairaj practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Fountain Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport Beach, CA and Montebello, CA.
See Fountain Valley Internists and Fountain Valley Nephrologists.