Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lalitha Durairaj
Dr. Lalitha Durairaj, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Fountain Valley, CA. She has 38 years of experience. Her specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Durairaj is affiliated with Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian, Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center and Hemet Valley Medical Center. Dr. Durairaj has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Lalitha Durairaj has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Lalitha Durairaj is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fountain Valley, CA.
Dr. Sajeet Sawhney
Nephrology, Internal Medicine, Residency
Fountain Valley, CA 0.01 mi7
Dr. Vijayalakshmi Wijeyakumar
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Fountain Valley, CA 0.01 mi41
Dr. Farid Shakibai
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Fountain Valley, CA 0.01 mi43