A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lalitha Medepalli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lalitha Medepalli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Medepalli
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Medepalli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lalitha Medepalli, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Clinical Research
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Medepalli graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Medepalli has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lalitha C Medepalli BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Lalitha C. Medepalli practice?
- Dr. Lalitha Medepalli has 1 office location.
Dr. Lalitha Medepalli practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Hoschton, GA.
See Hoschton Internists and Hoschton Cardiologists.