A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lalitha Medepalli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lalitha Medepalli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lalitha Medepalli, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Clinical Research
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Medepalli graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Medepalli has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lalitha C Medepalli BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Lalitha C. Medepalli practice?
- Dr. Lalitha Medepalli has 17 office locations.
Dr. Lalitha Medepalli practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Gainesville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Cumming, GA and Dawsonville, GA.
See Gainesville Internists and Gainesville Cardiologists.