A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lalitha Medepalli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lalitha Medepalli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lalitha Medepalli, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Clinical Research
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Medepalli graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Medepalli has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Medepalli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Anthem - 23 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lalitha C. Medepalli practice?
Dr. Lalitha Medepalli practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Gainesville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Cumming, GA and Commerce, GA.
See Gainesville Internists and Gainesville Cardiologists.