A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lalitha Rudraiah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lalitha Rudraiah, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rudraiah graduated from Adichunchanagiri Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bellur.
Dr. Rudraiah has 30 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lalitha Rudraiah MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Lalitha Rudraiah practice?
- Dr. Lalitha Rudraiah has 6 office locations.
Dr. Lalitha Rudraiah practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Utica, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Warren Cardiologists.