A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lalitha Rudraiah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lalitha Rudraiah, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rudraiah
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rudraiah Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rudraiah graduated from Adichunchanagiri Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bellur.
Dr. Rudraiah has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lalitha Rudraiah MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Lalitha Rudraiah practice?
- Dr. Lalitha Rudraiah has 9 office locations.
Dr. Lalitha Rudraiah practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Utica, MI and Roseville, MI.
See Warren Cardiologists.