Dr. Lalitha Sivaswamy MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 13th, 2015
She is horrible with medication follow. Made my child suffer without meds for 2 weeks until they figured out who sent what ,where. My child went through horrific withdraws and then reclamation to the medicine. Rude staff, inattentive nurses, lots of mistakes. I would not trust any child on her care!

April 8th, 2015
Great Pediatric Neurologist!
This doctor is absolutely wonderful! She is so great with my son! We love her!☺

December 17th, 2013
Dr. Sivaswamy was very patient, understanding and knowledgeable. She also took the time to give praise to my daughter for answering questions correctly and gave her the proper "good job" and "thumbs up" (that all children need) when performing a task. This made my 4 year old feel confident and less afraid about going to the doctor's office.

October 3rd, 2013
Not impressed
My daughter has been seen in the neurology dept at Childrens for over a year with a different doctor that we loved.Unfortunately he felt we needed Dr Sivaswamy's expertise...she was arrogant and clearly rushed.She did not want to help my daughter as she will be 18 in December.The dr. told us they need to make room for younger patients and would not see her after she turned 18.She gave her new meds to try for 4 months, but would not be around to re-evaluate her.She was in and out of the room within 10 minutes and clearly did not care.Very disappointing!

August 13th, 2013
Great doctor!
We were referred to Dr Sivaswamy as a second opinion. She took time to listen to us, watch videos from the referring doctor, read notes from the Occupational Therapist and to evaluate our son (through play). The doctor afforded us muc more of her time and attention than the first doctor at a different hospital. She is so knowledgeable and conveys her knowledge / recommendations / facts very clearly so you can make the best decision for your child. The doctor helped us understand all of our options and also what diseases she would rule out, based on facts. She empowered us to make the best choice -the one that felt right to us - for our son.

August 27th, 2012
She is a great doctor. My 8 year old daughter who is normally really shy, absolutly trusts her and feels 100% comfortable going back to see her. I would definatly say the best Ive seen yet with the children and also takes whatever time needed to answer my 100 questions.

October 12th, 2010
Great Doctor!!
I love this doctor! I have two children that see her presently. My daughter was recently diagnosed and from the day of her first seizure it only took me 8 days to get her in to see Dr. Sivaswamy. I love the staff especially her nurse practitioner I have never had a problem with either one of them. I have took my oldest son to 4 other doctors before her and would not take my children any where else.

September 16th, 2010
prompt, professional, gentle towards my child. accurate diagnosis. we are happy

January 16th, 2009
good experience
she was prompt and courteous .