Learn more about Dr. Lalitha Subramanyam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lalitha Subramanyam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Subramanyam
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Subramanyam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lalitha Subramanyam, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Growth Disorders
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Nuclear Medicine
- Nutrition Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Subramanyam graduated from Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Subramanyam has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lalitha Subramanyam MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Lalitha Subramanyam practice?
- Dr. Lalitha Subramanyam has 1 office location.
Dr. Lalitha Subramanyam practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Irving, TX.
See Irving Internists and Irving Endocrinologists.